eVIEW™ is a PC-based application we developed for real-time visualization, analysis and storage of process data from EASYHEAT1 and EKOHEAT2 induction heating systems.
With eVIEW software you can:
- monitor part temperature, power, frequency and coil operating parameters, all from a remote location!
- capture & record your time-stamped heating process data and heat-cycle ID for analysis and audit
- set process limit alarms for key operating parameters; identify deviations as they happen
- present a scrolling graph of selected parameters
- deploy with minimal training; mimics EKOHEAT interface
- run multiple eVIEW instances
- use (optional) 4-channel Data Acquisition accessory
"In addition to live monitoring, graphing and alarming of the operating parameters of power, frequency and temperature, this data is available to archive for further off-line analysis. This is not only of value to industrial applications but also to research and testing applications...”
Girish Dahake, VP of Worldwide Applications
eVIEW Heat Cycle Data tab is used to illustrate through-Curie heating of 1.75” magnetic stainless-steel tube (.375” wall) using Ambrell’s EKOHEAT 15C with the Ambrell Auto-Tap accessory installed.
Time-stamped cycle data is stored and available for export to your favorite spreadsheet or analysis application.
1 EASYHEAT models 0112 or 0224: firmware version V5 or higher; EASYHEAT LI models: firmware version V6 or higher
2 EKOHEAT models: firmware version V5 or higher
EASYHEAT or EKOHEAT power supplies with earlier firmware versions will require upgrades (firmware and/or hardware) in order to be compatible with eVIEW. Ambrell Service can determine compatibility and upgrade requirements for older systems, based on the serial number of the power supply.