Ambrell, an inTEST Company and leading manufacturer of induction heating solutions worldwide, will attend twelve trade fairs throughout Europe in 2018, including the United Kingdom. Ambrell is coming off a highly-successful year in 2017 and looks to build upon that momentum with an aggressive European trade fair schedule.
Ambrell’s schedule of 2018 trade fairs in Europe is as follows:
- Southern Manufacturing in Farnborough, UK: 6-8 February
- MESCPE in Parma, Italy: 22-24 March
- INDUSTRIE Paris in Paris, France: 27-30 March
- Thermal Engineering in Derby, UK: 4-5 April
- Wire Düsseldorf in Düsseldorf, Germany: 16-20 April
- Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo in Hannover, Germany: 15-17 May
- FOR Industry in Prague, Czech Republic: 15-18 May
- Advanced Manufacturing in Clermont-Ferrand, France: 6-7 June
- CWIEME Berlin in Berlin, Germany: 19-21 June
- TOOLEX in Sosnowiec, Poland: 1-2 October
- International Engineering Fair (MSV) in Brno, Czech Republic: 1-5 October
- Advanced Engineering in Birmingham, UK: 1-2 November
Free Expert Consultations:
At the trade fairs, attendees are encouraged to bring their parts and drawings as expert application engineers from THE LAB at Ambrell will be on-hand to discuss heating applications. Ambrell offers complimentary application testing so clients are ensured they are purchasing the right induction heating solution for their specific application. If a personal meeting with Ambrell engineers at trade fairs is preferred, it may be scheduled in advance by contacting Karin Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Ambrell enjoyed remarkable sales growth in Europe and throughout the world in 2017,” said Tony Mazzullo, President of Ambrell Corporation. “This year’s extensive trade fair schedule, which includes Ambrell exhibiting at more than thirty events worldwide, will enable us to meet with more customers and prospective customers face-to-face throughout Europe and build upon an exceptional 2017. We look forward to enhancing even more customer processes with THE LAB’s extraordinary knowledge and deep expertise, and our innovative induction heating solutions.”
To learn more about Ambrell visit www.ambrell.com or call +31 880 150 100.