About Induction Heating
Can induction heating be used in thread patching?
Induction heating is ideal for curing the paint or powder material used in thread patching. Ambrell products can greatly improve thread patching productivity by rapidly
heating fasteners up to 300° C for flowing the paint or powder coating. Benefits of using induction heating for thread patching include:
- Quality curing: provides a superior re-flow of powder coatings to fastener threads
- Precision heating: localized heat directed only to the area that needs heating
- Controllable: adjust to precise fastener temperatures, no uneven heating
- Economical: no lengthy warm up or cool down cycles
- Productive: fast heating leads to improved production rates and higher yields
- Quality parts: can be individually monitored for quality
Read about 'Induction Heating for the Fastener Industry'