Can induction improve my brazing process?
Ways induction brazing can improve your process
- Throughput: induction generates heat only in the portion of the part needed for brazing
- Better efficiency
- Better quality with less part distortion
- Repeatability: after the coil and heating process are defined, you can count on a precise,
- consistent quality braze every time
- Easy integration: into a lean manufacturing process
- Safety: no open flame or hot furnace
- Small footprint: Frees up valuable factory floor space
Read our brochure 'Precision Induction Brazing'